GEJRDA accepts skaters of all skill levels from ages 7-17. If a skater joins at 17 they may continue to skate for the remainder of the season after turning 18 if they choose. Skaters at 18 years of age are considered an adult skater and can join the adult league of their choosing.
GEJRDA operates two sessions annually, the first being September to December (Fall Session) The second being January-June (Winter-Spring session)
Time and Location
All practices are held at Edmonton Sportsdome
Sundays – All Levels 11:00 am – 1:00 pm
Tuesdays – All Levels 6:30 pm – 7:30 pm
GEJRDA membership is available via a variety of rate options:
Season Fall and Winter/Spring
*Each player is required to have insurance through CRDi
How do I register my child?
Follow the registration process below. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us.
- Register through our online form
- Complete the Player Conduct form
- Complete the Parent Conduct form
- Sign the Media Release (This is optional)
- Complete the insurance registration with CRDi
- Come to practice and meet the coaches!
Ready to roll? Get registered with GEJRDA via our online form.